Latest Spoonflower Fabric

1:01 pm


Latest Spoonflower fabric, originally uploaded by indiaeden.

Lookie what arrived today! I only ordered a yard of this design to see how it would work out. I was worried the monochrome green/grey colours wouldn't work ,and also thought I might lose some detail, but the print is perfect and I couldn't be happier.
I'm going to go ahead now and work on some co ordinating fabrics too.
This piece, I think is going to be a winter bag for me,but I can also see it as curtains,cushions,or even a fifties style dress or skirt.

Don't be shy, say hello!

2 comments

  1. oh I love that - so elegant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realised I hadn't commented on this wonderful print! I'm loving it. I like the way it looks like a drawing. Spoonflower is just great!Do not let me near until I'm rich lol

    Can't wait to see what you make.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love to hear from readers, hate to think I'm talking to myself here, so don't be shy say hello!